GINGER, ORANGE AND CRANBERRY PUREE – – My Little Food Critic
SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS
MAKES 4 SERVINGS / PREPARE 5 MINS / COOK 16 MINS
This flavoursome and festive purée is seasonal, fresh and a great way to introduce new flavours to your little babe.
1 cup cranberries
1 orange , peeled and diced
1 date, pitted
1/4 tsp Ginger
1. Add the cranberries, orange, date and ginger to the steaming basket.
2. Fill the water reservoir to level 2.
3. Select steam cook.
4. Once steamed, carefully open the lid and remove the steamer basket.
5. Tip the contents of the steam basket into the blending bowl.
6. Blitz to purée to your babies preferred texture.
7. Serve and enjoy!
8. This puree can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Cranberries are a rich source of several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C, so a great addition to our diets.
Check Us Out!