GOULASH WITH MACARONI – My Little Food Critic
SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS
MAKES 4 SERVINGS / PREPARE 5 MINS / COOK 30 MINS
You’re going to love this easy lunch or dinner! Loaded with flavour, easy to make and so warming and comforting. The addition of macaroni makes this super kid friendly!
1 cup macaroni
1 chopped onion
3 tsp minced garlic
1 can chopped tomatoes
1.5 tsp paprika
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 low salt/no sodium stock cube
Optional – Parmesan Cheese for topping
1. First add the macaroni to the Beaba Babycook® Pasta/Rice cooker insert and fill the water reservoir to water level 3 (Babycook Solo Express 170ml on Standard Cooking Mode) and add 1/2 cup/120ml water to the insert with the pasta. Steam cook.
2. Once steamed, place the macaroni into a bowl and set aside.
3. Then add the onion, garlic, mince, crushed tomatoes, paprika, oregano and black pepper to the steam basket of the Beaba Babycook®.
4. Crumble in the stock cube.
5. Fill the steamer reservoir with water to level 3 (Babycook Solo Express 160ml on Standard Cooking Mode) and steam.
6. Once steamed, carefully open the lid and remove the steamer basket.
7. Combine with the cooked macaroni.
8. Add some of the water left in the blending bowl as this adds a lot of flavour!
9. Top with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
This can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months.