PEACH, AVOCADO & PINEAPPLE PUREE
SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS
MAKES 4 SERVINGS / PREPARE 5 MINS / COOK 10 MINS
This quick and easy purée is packed with goodness – healthy fat and fibre from the avocado and plenty of vitamin A & C from the pineapple and peach. I’ve added some flaxseed here for a boost of omega 3 fatty acids.
1 avocado, pitted
1 peach, pitted and chopped
1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
1 tbsp flaxseed
1. Add the peach and pineapple to the Beaba Babycook steam basket .
2. Fill the steamer reservoir with water to level 2 and steam.
3. Once the fruit is steamed, carefully open the lid and tip the fruit into the blending bowl.
4. Add the avocado and flaxseed to the bowl also.
5. Pulse and purée to your babies preferred texture in the Beaba Babycook. You can leave this slightly chunkier or blend until smooth.
6. Transfer to a bowl or jar.
7. You can serve as it is, add it to yoghurt, oatmeal or even freeze into lollies!
8. This can be stored in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Fresh peaches – great source of antioxidants and vitamin C
Pineapple – rich in vitamin C, B-6, and magnesium
Check Us Out!