SUITABLE FROM 10 MONTHS
MAKES 4 SERVINGS / PREPARE 10 MINS / COOK 15 MINS
This warming, comforting and hearty family favourite comes together so quickly and it is packed with protein, veggies and fibre.
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp minced herbs
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 low sodium stock cube, crumbled
1 onion, finely diced
1 carrot, finely diced
1/2 tin butter bean, rinsed and drained
4 sausages of choice
1 medium white onion, diced
1. Add the chopped tomatoes, smoked paprika, mixed herbs, black pepper, garlic and the crushed stock cube to the steam basket of the Beaba Babycook®. Stir to combine.
2. Then add the carrots, onions and butter beans. Stir to combine.
3. Next add the sausages and stir again.
4. Fill the steamer reservoir with water to level 3 and steam for 15 minutes.
5. Once steamed, carefully open the lid and remove the steamer basket.
6. Tip the contents of the steam basket into a pan and add all of the water from the blending bowl. Stir to combine.
7. Ensure that the sausages are chopped into small bite size pieces before serving.
8. Or, if you prefer, you can blitz to purée to your babies preferred texture.
Serve and enjoy!
The casserole can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Paprika – source of antioxidants
Butter beans – source of vitamins, protein and iron
Check Us Out!