TURKEY PASTA BAKE
SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS (omit the cranberry sauce as this contains maple syrup)
MAKES 6 SERVINGS / PREPARE 5 MINS / COOK 45 MINS
This quick and easy meal is brimming with flavour, comes together really quickly and is sure to be a family favourite!
For the Pasta Bake
1 cup Pasta
1 onion, finely chopped
1 ½ tsp minced garlic
1 tsp Rosemary
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1 large handful spinach, chopped
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup cheese
For the Cranberry Sauce
1 cup cranberries
1 date or 2 tbsp maple syrup
Zest from 1 orange
1 orange peeled and sliced into chunks
1. First add the pasta to the Beaba Babycook® Pasta/Rice cooker insert and fill the water reservoir to water level 3 and add 1/2 cup/120ml water to the insert with the pasta. Steam cook. Once steamed, place the pasta into a bowl and set aside.
2. Then add the onion, garlic, Rosemary, oregano, basil, spinach and mince, to the steam basket of the Beaba Babycook®.
3. Fill the steamer reservoir with water to level 3 and steam for 15 minutes.
4. Once steamed, carefully open the lid and remove the steam basket.
5. Tip the contents of the steam basket into the baking tray with the pasta. Add the cream cheese and half of the cheese and stir.
6. Top with the remaining cheese.
7. Pop into the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees c.
8. While the pasta is baking, make the cranberry sauce.
9. Add the cranberries, maple syrup or date, orange zest and orange chunks to the steaming basket.
10. Fill the water reservoir to level 2.
11. Select steam cook.
12. Once steamed, carefully open the lid and remove the steamer basket.
13. Tip the contents of the steam basket into the blending bowl.
14. Blitz to purée.
Turkey is a fantastic source of protein and iron.
Check Us Out!